Coffee banana oats smoothie is a very simple beverage recipe which is sure to be loved by every coffee lover. This delightful smoothie is made with the blend of oats, banana, coffee, and sugar. You can also add a scoop of ice cream and some crunchy dry fruits on top to add extra zing to the smoothie. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Ingredients needed for coffee banana oats smoothie:
- Quicker oats- 4 tablespoons
- Milk- 2 cups
- Sugar- 1 tablespoons
- Coffee powder- 1 tablespoon
- Banana- 2 (ripe)
- Cocoa powder- a pinch
Now, how to make coffee banana oats smoothie:
- First, take a blender jar and add oats and milk to it.
- Now, blend it for a minute.
- In the meantime chop the bananas into slices.
- Then, add the banana slices to the blender jar.
- After that sugar, coffee to the oats-milk mixture.
- Again blend all the ingredients nicely until you get a smooth consistency.
- Once you are done, pour the smoothie into the glass.
- Garnish it with cocoa powder.
- And your coffee banana oats smoothie is ready to be served.