Some people are born with a bad luck of not getting an off even on the weekend. While these people work relentlessly on a Saturday or Sunday morning, their friends and family would probably be binging on junk while enjoying a movie!
If you too come under the unlucky category, here are 10 struggles you’ll relate to if you work on weekends:
1. TGIF makes no sense to you as you can’t relate to the excitement people feel on Fridays! While the entire world goes out to party, you have no other option except for going to bed on time because, Saturday means work day!
2. You continue to get ‘happy weekend’ wishes from people, as they don’t even bother to think that you have got no off! We can feel your struggle, buddy!
3. Missing out on a number of special events, family gatherings, lunch parties has become quite common for you. As most of these occasions take place on weekends, but you’ve got no life and later regret to not being able to be a part of some great moments.
4. Even if by any chance you managed to go on a party on a Friday night, you are likely to have a bad hangover the entire day! Reason, you know that, right?
5. You get off on weekdays, and while you are on to hang out, your friends would be too busy at work to give you a company. Sad but true!
6. And, by any means you get someone on board, a weekday won’t be able to give you the weekend vibes! No crowd, no hard music, and hence a boring weekend!
7. You are tired of explaining your situation to your friends who are inviting you for a weekender party. As you are not able to join them, the tag of ‘party pooper’ will stick to you for a long time.
8. While you are working your ass out in the office, your friends are enjoying and the flood of posts on your social media makes you burn out of jealousy even more!
9. You end up limiting the circle to colleagues as they are your only friend in the weekend!
10. You just don’t understand why people complain about working on the weekdays!
Working on weekends isn’t an easy thing. Especially when all your near and dear ones are having a ball on weekends! The feeling is unexplainable, and you are nothing but a bundle of nerves for not being able to feel the weekend vibes like others do.